Employment Recruiting Specialist – Account Executive
Entry level Account Executive, who will perform their duties in our local office. The responsibilities include candidate sourcing for company business clients, in countrywide candidate placements. Includes sourcing candidates to fill permanent and/or temporary positions, building candidate relationships, review job experiences, and resume updates/reviews. This Account Executive plays an important role in the placement process, and instrumental in representation of candidates.
· Build candidate pool by locating, screening, and obtaining candidate information; researching / sourcing candidate, and searching.
· Review Client or customer researching, organization attractiveness, and customer relations
· Monitor job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
· Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
· Attracts applicants by placing positions on job boards, referrals, and outward-bound communications.
· Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Arrange for face-to-face and/or phone interviews by coordinating schedules.
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
· Restructure and update Resumes; job knowledge, experiences, and education.
· Candidate file preparation including references, background checks, drug test, and boarding documents.
· Collaborate with the Sales Team on candidate placement, weekly team meetings, and development.
· Recruitment training; video, and one-on-one as well.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Entry Level experience including but not limited to staffing, recruiting, talent, and/or customer services
· Strong Computer skills include Microsoft, Outlook, web browser, Internet usage, and database entry
· Excellent Interpersonal, negotiating, and phone skills
· Strong written and verbal communications
· Team player, quick learner, positive, and driven
· Career orientated, and career investment